cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can video editors use pop music for my video?

Community Guru
Mariska P Member Since: Apr 27, 2015
11 of 12

@lucas h wrote:

Thanks, that's good to know!

To answer your question, yes the range of responses definitely surprised me. There's about a 50-50 ratio of responses that were aiming to actually help (including you!), and other responses that don't seem to be trying to provide value but rather questioning my attempted participation in the community ie) "This isn't a concern for UpWork" from somebody that doesn't appear to actually represent UpWork and "Why didn't you Google it" when there's plenty of reasons to approach a community rather than an AI.

That was a run on sentence... but yeah I didn't expect the uninclusive comments.

Thanks for the help though Smiley Happy

Well I did not know you'd be so huffy by my query! But like I always say... any press is good press, so thanks for the mention! Smiley Wink 

Community Guru
Mariska P Member Since: Apr 27, 2015
12 of 12

@lucas h wrote:

For multiple reasons.

- If I posed the question here it would provide a more contextualized response for my particular situation. 

- Posting here would open up a dialog if anything in the response caught my interest rather than just reading Google answers.

- People can be very creative when getting around regulations. How did a low scale fruit distributor beat out United Fruit and all of their powerful legal team for lucrative banana supplies in South America? Because two piers with a dock between isn't necessarily a bridge, which would be against the local regulation.

- Because there's not just one correct way to do something.

- Because I could learn about the quality of the UpWork community at the same time.

- Because the more links you create on the internet the stronger spiders can connect content and increase SEO

Ya, you could find someone who's creative and work the system, but that's a risk that you're willing to take it seems. 

I'm pretty sure when it involves the law, there is mostly likely only one way to do it - don't break the law. Smiley Happy 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS