cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we get a feature to see the time when the candidate was last active?

Delfin D Member Since: Aug 1, 2017
1 of 6

This feature helps to skip candidate who are not active in the recent past.

The standard options available in search are not enough sometimes.

LAST ACTIVITY

Any time (14,246)
 Within 2 weeks (1,400)
 Within 1 month (1,996)
 Within 2 months (2,659)

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 6

Delfin,

On each freelancer's profile you can also see their Response Time. If it's less than 24 hours, it means that the freelancer is active on the platform and replies to invites within a day.

Screenshot_6.png

~ Valeria
Untitled
Delfin D Member Since: Aug 1, 2017
3 of 6

Not sure if that view accessible to everyone.

Below screenshot is from a candidate who is online now.

https://www.screencast.com/t/DM0l6nVH

I do not see any response time here.

Moreover, my request is a little different. I want to make a decision on sending invite to a candidate based on candidate's last active date. I mean, if the candidate was last active in Jan 1 2017, I like to pass on them but okay for someone who was active in June 1  2017. This was a feature available before but not anymore.

Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
4 of 6

When checking out my profile...and peeking at the response time, I have a question mark with the following explanation when I click on it...and it has been this way for some time now.

We'll list how often you respond to client invitations once you've received more invitations. Top freelancers accept or decline all job invites within 24 hours.

I always reply within 24 hours...and as you can see, I have quite a few jobs under my belt...so not sure whether you need to have X amount of new jobs within a certain timeframe, or whether it's a glitch.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
5 of 6

Delfin and Irene,

The freelancer has to receive and reply to at least 10 invites in the last 90 days in order for Response Time to be calculated.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
6 of 6

Thnks Valeria! 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS