🐈
» Forums » Clients » Canada - billing method: invoice
Page options
769713e9
Community Member

Canada - billing method: invoice

Hi,

I'd like to pay freelancers by using invoices, yet the only billing methods available in my account are credit card and paypal.

What adjustments should I make ?

Best,

Alex

5 REPLIES 5
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alexandru, 

I'm not sure what you mean, but on an hourly contract, you will automatically be billed by the system based on the hours logged by your freelancer. You may read up on this help article to understand how the payments are processed. For fixed-price contracts, you may read this help article for more information. 

Let us know if you have other questions and our team will be happy to assis tyou. 

~ Avery
Upwork
769713e9
Community Member

Hi Avery,

Thanks for the reply. In order to hire a freelancer, a billing method has to be provided. Currently only two methods are available (image attached). I want to pay using company invoices - receive an invoice and make the payment to a specific person based on the SIN, or company registration.

Best,

Alex

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for following up, Alexandru,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to advise you further regarding your request. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
d57e9e8e
Community Member

Hey Alexandru, Were you ever able to get invoicing set up versus paying freelancer via credit card? Our company would like to do this, but I can't seem to find any information on this.

Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.

Shelly

Hi Shelly,

I'm not quite sure what you meant by "Invoicing set up" but to make this easy for you, we offer three billing methods. We offer Credit Cards, PayPal, and Bank accounts (ACH). You can be more acquainted with how this works by checking this help article. Please let me know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths