cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Contract / End Contract

cmimrul
Imrul Hossain C Member Since: Sep 29, 2020
81 of 84

Yes it is In Escrow. The money is not paid yet. Actually I deliver the project. Then after chekcing and discussion he said it is not possible by Excel. He will try another way. Then he ended contract and asked a refund request. This is my first time in Refund situaion thats why I am not understanding properly. Also aware of JSS score. Bcz currently I have 100% JSS. I am worried like If I refund him it will impact nagatively my JSS ! Once again money is in Escrow because after the delivery he ended the contarct and request a refund (Fixed contract). Thanks

a2c767c4
Dirk v Member Since: Sep 10, 2018
82 of 84

Did upwork helped you in this matter?

2e3159a5
Nalith U Member Since: Mar 12, 2020
83 of 84

I want to close a contract that both me my client has got to a mutual understanding that the end goal is impossible, how can it be done without negetively affecting JSS?

Since I haven't done any work in this contract, no payment has been made and I don't want him to pay either. He does quite well understand that the end goal is impossible due to come technical constraints and he no longer expect me to proceed on any work either. But the contract is still active. 

Can someone please help me how to end this contract without affecting JSS?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
84 of 84

Hi Nalith,

Once the contract is closed both you and your client will be able to provide feedback for each other and the reason why the contract was closed. The feedback from the contract will be included in your JSS calculation. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS