🐈
» Forums » Clients » Cancel contract and the payment with freelanc...
Page options
ac2c6e1c
Community Member

Cancel contract and the payment with freelancer

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your future answers.

I have a question about the payment with my freelancer. I have hired a freelancer about 7 days ago for my project. Unfortunateltly, as we went back and forth with many experiments, I counldn't find the results interesting. I didn't blame all on him for that cause My job is creative work and it's hard to find someone who can create what I have in mind.

Cause my project is kind of urgent so it will be too late to find another freelancer and I dont' want to cancel the job without paying him anything. So my solution is to pay him half of the payment.

And my question is  how to amend the contract If my freelancer agrees with the deal?

1 REPLY 1
prestonhunter
Community Member

If this is a fixed-price contract, then when you close the contract, you will be shown the amount of money in escrow. You may EDIT that dollar amount to ANY value.

If the value is LESS than the full amount, that is okay. You can still close the contract.

The freelancer will AUTOMATICALLY be shown a button that lets him agree to the change.

Then, within 5 business days, you will automatically receive the remaining money.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths