🐈
» Forums » Clients » Cancelled One Company Account, Can't Log Into...
Page options
9518d5ee
Community Member

Cancelled One Company Account, Can't Log Into New One!

I made an account for my company my colleague also made one. I closed the one I created and now I can't access the new one from the link my colleague sent via FD or login! 
I have gotten two errors when trying to login:

1) Oops! User name incorrect.
2) Contact support to reinstate your account. 

What can I do? 

5 REPLIES 5
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jarod, 

It is very likely that this issue persists because you are using the same login information/email of the old account. Could you please confirm if this is the case? Did your colleague send the invite to the email address associated with the old account?

~ Avery
Upwork
9518d5ee
Community Member

Thanks Avery.

Yes, exactly. It went to the same email account. So now I'm logged in under a dummy account and can neither login with old or connect to my company with the new. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

That makes sense, Jarod. 

Could you please confirm if you would like to continue using this account, or if you would like for your old account to be reinstated, and you create a client account from there. 

~ Avery
Upwork
9518d5ee
Community Member

Thanks Avery!

I would love to reinstate .**Edited for Community Guidelines**. I'm happy to delete this account if that one works. 

Will the link that might colleague still work if I'm reinstated and can login?

Hi Jarod,

Your account is reopened now and you can log in at any moment, feel free to close your new one once you have logged in to your old one. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths