cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannoin invite freelance to my JOB

Marco D Member Since: Sep 30, 2017
1 of 6

Hello

I am trying to invite some candidates to apply for my JOB post but lately always receive an error message that suggest me to contact the client support.

Anyone can help with that?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 6

@Marco D wrote:

Hello

I am trying to invite some candidates to apply for my JOB post but lately always receive an error message that suggest me to contact the client support.

Anyone can help with that?

Have you considered / tried contacting Support as you were advised to do to find out why your account has been suspended?

Marco D Member Since: Sep 30, 2017
3 of 6
As far as I can tell my account has not been suspended or at least no I didn't received any notice about that.
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 6

Hi Marco,

Just to confirm your account is not suspended. One of our team members will investigate this and contact you directly with more information about your problem.

Untitled
Lisa M Member Since: Oct 20, 2017
5 of 6

I am having the same problem and my account is not suspended! Can someone from upwork contact me at **Edited for Community Guidelines**?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 6

Hi Lisa,

What error do you get when you try to send an invite to a freelancer? Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using an incognito window and let us know if you get the same error?

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS