cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access Upwork account since Elance merge

Highlighted
Christy L Member Since: Aug 17, 2015
1 of 4

Why does Upwork and Elance keep listing tickets as resolved when they aren't resolved at all? Heck no one even contacts you. This merge has been a complete disaster from the client side, not to mention a terms and conditions and legal contract nightmare with existing freelancers, negotiated rates, and work history set to be destroyed like it never existed. And no simple and legally acceptable printable or way to download work history. Finally after a month, get the merge to process and still cannot login to Upwork. Times out on every device and laptop and every browser with "too many redirects" for the site to open. Having clients spend days of their time on housekeeping this horrible merge is not the best use of their time.

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 4

Hi Christy,

I'm sorry about the confusion. As our agent explained, you submitted a number of tickets on the same topic, and those tickets were merged in order to consolidate the conversation. I see you have followed our instructions and were able to log into your account, so please let us know if we can assist you further.

Highlighted
Christy L Member Since: Aug 17, 2015
3 of 4

Your agent didn't read the ticket. It is not my inability to set a password.  I told her I reset it three times already.  I reset it twice this morning. I also cleared cookies, tried different devices, browsers, internet service providers, change cookie permissions. Still nothing.  I did my own trouble shooting prior to the ticket and after the ticket.  Still cannot access my upwork account...

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 4

Hi Christy,

I am sorry you are still having issues and I see that you are being assisted by our phone support team and through the ticket now. Could you please try logging into your account once again?

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS