🐈
» Forums » Clients » Cannot communicate with contracted/hired free...
Page options
1401aced
Community Member

Cannot communicate with contracted/hired freelancer!

Please help! I´m a client and this is very frustrating.

I was in the process of working with a freelancer on a job.  I have worked with this freelancer previously on another project.   We were mid conversation and suddenly the converation was archived and it won't let me create a new job or chat with the freelancer in any way. When I try to message the freelancer it states "You can no longer message this user".  I just want to be able to converse with the freelancer so I can complete the job.  I do not believe that this was intentinal as half of the project has been completed.  I even tried to create a new dummy contract to try to reach out and hire the same freelancer but cannot as it states  "you cannot send an offer to this freelancer".  There needs to be a way to reach out as we have worked together numerous times and I believe this happened in error.  How can this be addressed?????

There seems to be no way of directly reaching out to customer support or creating a ticket.  Help?

1 REPLY 1
AndreaG

Hi Kathy,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths