🐈
» Forums » Clients » Cannot edit card/remove card NOR add new card...
Page options
9be386c6
Community Member

Cannot edit card/remove card NOR add new card?

Hi!

I seem to have been stuck in a catch 22. I need to switch credit cards for my payments since it will expire soon. But I cannot:

- add a new card (a warning comes up telling me that "you already have this payment method on file. Please review your current payment methods"

- delete the old card (since you can't delete a method before you have added a new one)

- edit the old card

So - what shall I do??

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jonna,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. If you have any additional questions, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, I would like to modify my bank details given on the site.

Hi Yannick,

Feel free to go to Settings and edit your payment method or billing method. If you`re experiencing any problems on your end please let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
21a64162
Community Member

Goran,

I'm having the same issues as Jonna:

I seem to have been stuck in a catch 22. I need to switch credit cards for my payments since it will expire soon. But I cannot:

- add a new card (a warning comes up telling me that "you already have this payment method on file. Please review your current payment methods"

- delete the old card (since you can't delete a method before you have added a new one)

- edit the old card

Can you pls reach out to me so that I may change my credit card? Thank you

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Yvette,

It looks like you were able to update your billing method. Feel free to reach back to us if you still need any assistance.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths