🐈
» Forums » Clients » Cannot end contract
Page options
afd5d89a
Community Member

Cannot end contract

I've been trying to end multiple contracts with freelancers and the page is stuck when I submitted the reviews. Please help.

11 REPLIES 11
LuiggiR

Hi Michael,

I'm sorry to hear you experienced this and how it could've inconvenienced you. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
ce6418ce
Community Member

I have been facing the same issue. Can someone help?

Hi Ansh,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
c71c3f71
Community Member

Me too! This is so annoying. It just says saving but never actually saves. I've tried like 5 times already across multiple browsers.

Hi Elita,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
c3d559ed
Community Member

Hi Nikola, I am having the EXACT same issue as Elita and it is getting super annoying...I just cannot end a contract, it is stuck on Saving... but doesn't actually save!

Hi Katerina,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share a screenshot from your end so that I can assist you accordingly? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
341c7a3a
Community Member

I'm having a similar issue. After attempting to save my review the page just stopped working and now if I try to end the contract it leads to a 404. Can someone help?

Hi Ben,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
silva_jorge
Community Member

Hi. I also have a similar problem. I've been trying to end two contracts for a couple of days now but nothing. Tried using the support feature, but it couldn't solve my issue.

Hi Jorge,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths