🐈
» Forums » Clients » Cannot find out how to leave feedback for a j...
Page options
resultsassoc
Community Member

Cannot find out how to leave feedback for a job in progress

I have a low-volume hourly contract with a fabulous freelancer who is keeping a project alive for me, because I can't turn my attention to the project yet. The fellow is quite skilled, and has no feedback. How do I do this?

I tried asking the question through Upwork's "Help" section for clients, but, even though I'm logged in under my client account, it defaults to my freelancer account in that section, and won't let me access any client help topics.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bill, tell the FLer you are going to close the contract and immediately invite him to a new project.  That way he gets 2 jobs on his profile + glowing feedback.

Yes, it is a PITA, but the only way.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
renatoss
Community Member

To leave feedback, the contract has to be ended, closed. No way to leave it if the contract is still ongoing. You have to wait for him to complete the work, if he does a good job, and only after that you can do it when you close the contract, if you don't need him anymore, since it was an h contract, and this kind can last as long as you need the freelancer.

Bill, tell the FLer you are going to close the contract and immediately invite him to a new project.  That way he gets 2 jobs on his profile + glowing feedback.

Yes, it is a PITA, but the only way.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths