🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Cannot hire for a job. I get this: An e...
Page options
mdavidcloyd
Community Member

Cannot hire for a job. I get this: An error has occurred. Please try again later

My payment info is current

6 REPLIES 6
AndreaG

Hi David,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

~Andrea
Upwork

I’ve tried on two browsers and the iPhone app

Hi David,

Thanks for confirming. Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

I contacted the person I was hiring and asked if there was anything on their side that was restricting me. She cleared up some open jobs etc... and asked me to retry, It WORKED!

3f92509b
Community Member

Hello everyone, I cannot hire a freelancer, the credit card company always gets the message to approve a 0 Dollar transaction which then gets declined. I tried to hire a freelancer through 3 different browsers (and deleted cache and cookies too) and created 2 different accounts. Nothing is working, please help!!

Hi Jens,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Jens, we noticed you were able to fund and create an offer just now! If you need any further assistance please let us know.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths