cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot post job description: We have detected that one or more of the code snippets you included ...

Julien S Member Since: May 9, 2019
1 of 121

I'm trying to post a job description but I am getting this error: "We have detected that one or more of the code snippets you included may be unsafe. You must remove them from your job description before you can continue."

The description is just text. I have no idea waht content to modify.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
2 of 121

Julien:

You are running up against aggressive algorithms which are incorrectly identifying your job description as something that could be problematic source code.

This is not your fault.

If I was faced with this situation, I would NOT TRY to contact Customer Support to fix this. I would quickly resolve this myself.

I will cut the job posting in half, and alternatively try adding the job description, with either half that works. Then I would EDIT the now-posted job posting to add additional elements of the original job posting, half of what remains at a time, until I am able to include as much of the original posting as possible, and have isolated the bit that the system is objecting to.

Highlighted
Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
3 of 121

Preston, the binary search procedure you described is a last resort when debugging a large chunk of code, but I never thought it would be needed just to post a job. Cat Surprised

Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
4 of 121

Preston H wrote:

Julien:

If I was faced with this situation, I would NOT TRY to contact Customer Support to fix this.

I would so they can fix the bug once and for all.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
Highlighted
Community Guru
Douglas Michael M Member Since: May 22, 2015
5 of 121

Rene K wrote:

Preston H wrote:

Julien:

If I was faced with this situation, I would NOT TRY to contact Customer Support to fix this.

I would so they can fix the bug once and for all.

Smiley IndifferentSmiley FrustratedSmiley SadSmiley MadSmiley SurprisedSmiley EmbarassedSmiley TongueSmiley WinkSmiley Very HappySmiley LOLHeart

Highlighted
Chip K Member Since: Jul 5, 2020
6 of 121

What a joke. 

Thank you. 

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
7 of 121

Hi Chip,

Feel free to follow up here if you need any help and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Jessica A Member Since: Nov 10, 2020
8 of 121

I cannot post a simple job descirption because of code snippets? This is absolutely ridiculuous and needs to be fixed immediately. 

Highlighted
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
9 of 121

Hi Jessica,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further. You can access your ticket here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Highlighted
Eric A Member Since: Nov 16, 2020
10 of 121

I've tried posting a job five times and getting this code snippet error. It's pretty terrible. No idea what to do. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS