🐈
» Forums » Clients » Error Code Job Description
Page options
8ca6d34f
Community Member

Cannot post job description: We have detected that one or more of the code snippets you included ...

I'm trying to post a job description but I am getting this error: "We have detected that one or more of the code snippets you included may be unsafe. You must remove them from your job description before you can continue."

The description is just text. I have no idea waht content to modify.

122 REPLIES 122

Hi Harsimran,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
25d56d18
Community Member

I'm having the same problem.

Hi Kevin,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
eeffffd3
Community Member

I'm having the same issue. no matter what i write it will still give me the same error.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. I apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you. 

~ Avery
Upwork
d9fd5f7c
Community Member

Hello, I've been trying for the past hour to post a new job and am having trouble - keep getting an error message about code snippets. I've tried everything, including plain text only copied from a notepad doc.

I can't paste the job description here because you don't allow more than 1000 characters. Can send to you afterwards if you need to see it. It's a very urgent job posting so we wish to have this live and having freelancers apply asap. I've also tried contacting specific freelancers and posting the job this way but it's again impossible.

Please help.

Hi Angela,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you.

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your job post. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

That will be great, many thanks.
f2db585c
Community Member

same issue for me too. why is this still not fixed?

Hi Florin,

One of our Customer Support agents will reach out to you as well and assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
3e4c89da
Community Member

Hi,

after rewriting my job post description at least 10 times I'm still getting the same message: 

"We have detected that one or more of the code snippets you included may be unsafe. You must remove them from your job description before you can continue."

I also cleared my site data and tried different browsers before posting this. 

Any solutions?

Hi Iva,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you.

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your job posting. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
dd7662a0
Community Member

I am having the same issue. Cleared the description text box and replaced with simple text description and still unable to post my job. Upwork, please advise how to overcome this issue

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi James, 

I apologize for the inconvenience. A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern.

~ Avery
Upwork
824de8c3
Community Member

We have detected that one or more of the code snippets you included may be unsafe. You must remove them from your job description before you can continue.

I have no idea where to locate this. It would be helpful if it had simply shown me what the code snippet is

Any ideas? What can I provide to help you help me?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rich,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly and advise you further regarding your job post editing concern, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
1edf7976
Community Member

I cannot post a job because I'm receiving this error from the site: "We have detected that one or more of the code snippets you included may be unsafe. You must remove them from your job description before you can continue"

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Juan,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
c8a5fd45
Community Member

Hello, I have the same issue, cleared cache and cookies, on Firefox latest version with Windows 10. Have also tried with Chrome. Also cannot delete a draft, it activates but never deletes. Thank you for your help. I am a first time user on a trial. Doris

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Doris,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with posting your project. 

Meantime, please check this help article and this blog for more information on how to post a job. Also, please read more about Simple & Safe hiring through Upwork

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
8095e9fd
Community Member

I am a new user and I keep getting this error:

"We have detected that one or more of the code snippets you included may be unsafe. You must remove them from your job description before you can continue."

I only have text in the description and it doesn't matter what I write I keep getting the same error message over and over again. Extremely frusterating for a new user.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jordan, 

I've shared your concern with the Customer Support Team and they will reach out to you to assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork
4b19763e
Community Member

We have detected that one or more of the code snippets you included may be unsafe. You must remove them from your job description before you can continue.

I have no idea where to locate this. It would be helpful if it had simply shown me what the code snippet is

Any ideas? What can I provide to help you help me?

Hi Hanan,

Could you please send me a PM with your username and email address of the account you need help with? I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Email    **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Name    **Edited for Community Guidelines**

I am not able to pm it is not opening
The account is same from where i am messaging

Hi Hanan,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I am experiencing the same issue I have tried all the suggested solutions from previous posts with no success.

Hi Daniel,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you.

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your job post. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have also the same problem, and I've modified, simpified it...and I've done anything with it...bot did not work...! Please help me!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Brittany,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with posting your project.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Having the same issue and have tried deleting parts of the post. Can't even post the basics. This is wasting so much time.

This is what I want to post:

Translate 15 page document from English to Italian and Spanish.

Fluency in English and Italian and / or Spanish required.

If you can only do one of the translations (Italian or Spanish) that's okay.

8ac74825
Community Member

Hey, 

I have a error when i want to post a job. When i fill the job description and want to go next, then it gives error : We have detected that one or more of the code snippets you included may be unsafe. You must remove them from your job description before you can continue.

Can anybody help me with this ?

Thanks

Cakir

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Onur,

~ Bojan
Upwork
d92dafbd
Community Member

Hi, 

I am trying to post a job to Upwork for the first time. I have tried many variations of the post including an extremely simple ad of a couple of sentences, and every time I get this error message that 'We have detected that one or more of the code snippets you included may be unsafe. You must remove them from your job description before you can continue.' 

This is very frustrating and is taking up valuable time. Please, can you help? 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Pradyumna,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with posting your project.

~ Bojan
Upwork
9c8a408f
Community Member

I have tried several times with several different discriptions but I get this message:

We have detected that one or more of the code snippets you included may be unsafe. You must remove them from your job description before you can continue upwork.

don't put the copy-paste job post. Please clear the history from your browser then try again. Make sure the payment method is verified.

Have a good day!

Joynul
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Celine,

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, try posting through upwork's app, this error message happened to me
as well, and they couldn't fix it so just you can try their app.

Hope this hope! 🙂
Latest Articles
Learning Paths