cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot post job description: We have detected that one or more of the code snippets you included ...

gkovacs84
Gabor K Member Since: Jan 17, 2020
91 of 123

Unfortunately, I have the same issue! Smiley Sad
Can you help me? I'm new around...

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
92 of 123

Hi Gabor,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your job posting. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
4700d950
D D Member Since: Jan 30, 2020
93 of 123

Please help with a job posting. Getting a message that says "Code snippet is detected" and won't allow posting.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
94 of 123

Hi D,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with posting your project. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
matthewbrown
Matthew B Member Since: Jan 16, 2020
95 of 123

This is still a problem as of 1-31-2020.  I attempted to post a job that six times across two laptops and three browsers.  I contacted support - I don't have the time to do their job.   My guess is this bug is costing them a lot of money.   I'd avoid Upwork until this is resolved, or have support post your job for you as apparently they're the only ones who don't experience the bug.  PS - I still got the error with only 51 characters.  Total BS

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
96 of 123

Hi Matthew,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
b6aa00dc
Daniel P Member Since: Mar 9, 2020
97 of 123

Same here (eventually I cut the job description down to test test and it still fails....)...

image (3).png

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
98 of 123

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for the additional details. Our Customer Support team will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with posting your job. 

~ Goran
Upwork
mireydet
Marcelo R Member Since: Apr 16, 2020
99 of 123

I have the same problem. I changed the description more than 5 times following the advice in the forum and nothing change. Could you help me? 

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
100 of 123

Hi Marcelo, 

I've shared your concern with the team, and one of our agents will reach out to you directly, providing further assistance. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS