cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot post job description: We have detected that one or more of the code snippets you included ...

adee6244
Sebastian M Member Since: May 22, 2020
111 of 123

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
112 of 123

Hi Sebastian,

If you need any help, could you please share more details with me? Thank you.

Untitled
dododesk
Nir A Member Since: Jul 5, 2020
113 of 123

Hi, I am encountering this issue as well right now. This has never happened before. Whatever I type into the job decription, this message pops up. Can upwork please assist with getting this sorted out? Thanks.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
114 of 123

Hi Nir,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
wesenjer
Waseem A Member Since: Jul 5, 2020
115 of 123

I also have the same issue, whatever I add in the job description, this message is still appearing. 

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
116 of 123

Hi Waseem,

I'm sorry for the trouble you had while trying to post a job. I checked your account, and I can see that you have submitted a support ticket already. One of our agents will update your ticket to assist you further. Thank you. 

-Joanne
Untitled
wesenjer
Waseem A Member Since: Jul 5, 2020
117 of 123

Hi Joanne, 

Yes, I managed to post the job. Thanks for your help.

I noticed that the problem happened when I was editing a 9 months old job draft. But when I started a new job post, it worked without an issue. Maybe it is about job drafts that had the issue. 

If someone had the same issue with a job draft, you can create a new post and it will work. 

ranjeeta123
ProProfs I Member Since: Jan 31, 2018
118 of 123

Facing the same issue. My job posting does not have any elaborate description. Second time this has happened.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
119 of 123

Hi ProProfs,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further with your job post. Thank you.

Untitled
8dc5e5b2
Mike T Member Since: Feb 9, 2020
120 of 123

Trying to post a job and getting this error: "We have detected that one or more of the code snippets you included may be unsafe. You must remove them from your job description before you can continue."

There is no code in my description - I am looking for content writers. I tried re-writing the description several times but no luck