cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot post job description: We have detected that one or more of the code snippets you included ...

Highlighted
Waseem A Member Since: Jul 5, 2020
111 of 117

Hi Joanne, 

Yes, I managed to post the job. Thanks for your help.

I noticed that the problem happened when I was editing a 9 months old job draft. But when I started a new job post, it worked without an issue. Maybe it is about job drafts that had the issue. 

If someone had the same issue with a job draft, you can create a new post and it will work. 

Highlighted
ProProfs I Member Since: Jan 31, 2018
112 of 117

Facing the same issue. My job posting does not have any elaborate description. Second time this has happened.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
113 of 117

Hi ProProfs,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further with your job post. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Mike T Member Since: Feb 9, 2020
114 of 117

Trying to post a job and getting this error: "We have detected that one or more of the code snippets you included may be unsafe. You must remove them from your job description before you can continue."

There is no code in my description - I am looking for content writers. I tried re-writing the description several times but no luck

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
115 of 117

Hi Mike, 

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Daniel T Member Since: Oct 13, 2020
116 of 117

I have the same issue. please assist

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
117 of 117

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you, Daniel. 

A member of the team will reach out to you to assist you with your concern. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS