cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot post job description: We have detected that one or more of the code snippets you included ...

Highlighted
Craig W Member Since: Jul 5, 2020
21 of 117

i jhave the same problem and have simplified the jiob description down to just a few words, cant see what the problem is.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
22 of 117

Hi Craig,

I checked and it seems that you already posted a job. Could you please let me know if you still need help with this?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Matthew B Member Since: Jan 16, 2020
23 of 117

I'm having the same problem with this as my description: **edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
24 of 117

Hi Matthew, 

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your issue. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Geoffery C Member Since: Dec 11, 2019
25 of 117

Absolutely the same issue here, been trying to remove or edit the message, in the end it was basically just a "I am looking for an assistant to help handling some documents in Dubai" and guess what? Still the same error message. I tried Safari and Chrome, all the same result.

This is not just a waste of time, if I need to spend so much time and efforts researching for solutions on how to post a simple message, I could've just use this time to find a freelancer on those Facebook groups or even by asking for referals from colleagues and friends.

If upwork doesn't fix this soon, this is still a place where a lot of startups and creative people gather, I wound't be surprised new alternative platforms would spring up and just provide something more stable, I would probably even use "got a code snippet problem? go to blah blah blah.com" as a tag line.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
26 of 117

Hi Geoffery,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Nat S Member Since: Dec 25, 2019
27 of 117

We have detected that one or more of the code snippets you included may be unsafe. You must remove them from your job description before you can continue.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
28 of 117

Hi Nat, 

Could you please confirm if you need help with posting a job in the Upwork marketplace?

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Rhianna G Member Since: Dec 13, 2019
29 of 117

Hi, 

I am trying to post a job to Upwork for the first time. I have tried many variations of the post including an extremely simple ad of a couple of sentences, and every time I get this error message that 'We have detected that one or more of the code snippets you included may be unsafe. You must remove them from your job description before you can continue.' 

This is very frustrating and is taking up valuable time. Please can you help? 

Thanks

Rhianna 

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
30 of 117

Hi Rhianna,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your job posting. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS