cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot post job description: We have detected that one or more of the code snippets you included ...

Highlighted
Geoffery C Member Since: Dec 11, 2019
31 of 117
This issue is plaguing upwork's usability and doesn't seem to be fixable.

I have the same issue, but I noticed if you access upwork from its phone
app, no problem at all, I posted my jobs via upwork phone app now.

We all feel and share your frustration, hope this could help you a little.
Best!
Highlighted
Arielle B Member Since: Dec 13, 2019
32 of 117

I cannot post a job because I can't get past the attached error trying to enter the description.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
33 of 117

Hi Arielle,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I shared your issue with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket and assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Harsimran K Member Since: Dec 13, 2019
34 of 117

"We have detected that one or more of the code snippets you included may be unsafe. You must remove them from your job description before you can continue ( getting this error please help . asap)

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
35 of 117

Hi Harsimran,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Kevin H Member Since: Dec 14, 2019
36 of 117

I'm having the same problem.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
37 of 117

Hi Kevin,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Everything M Member Since: Dec 15, 2019
38 of 117

I'm having the same issue. no matter what i write it will still give me the same error.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
39 of 117

Hi there, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. I apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Angela L Member Since: Dec 18, 2019
40 of 117

Hello, I've been trying for the past hour to post a new job and am having trouble - keep getting an error message about code snippets. I've tried everything, including plain text only copied from a notepad doc.

I can't paste the job description here because you don't allow more than 1000 characters. Can send to you afterwards if you need to see it. It's a very urgent job posting so we wish to have this live and having freelancers apply asap. I've also tried contacting specific freelancers and posting the job this way but it's again impossible.

Please help.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS