cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot post job description: We have detected that one or more of the code snippets you included ...

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
41 of 117

Hi Angela,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you.

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your job post. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Angela L Member Since: Dec 18, 2019
42 of 117
That will be great, many thanks.
Highlighted
Florin P Member Since: Dec 18, 2019
43 of 117

same issue for me too. why is this still not fixed?

Highlighted
44 of 117

Hi Florin,

One of our Customer Support agents will reach out to you as well and assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Iva S Member Since: Jan 2, 2020
45 of 117

Hi,

after rewriting my job post description at least 10 times I'm still getting the same message: 

"We have detected that one or more of the code snippets you included may be unsafe. You must remove them from your job description before you can continue."

I also cleared my site data and tried different browsers before posting this. 

Any solutions?

Highlighted
46 of 117

Hi Iva,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you.

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your job posting. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
James L Member Since: Jan 2, 2020
47 of 117

I am having the same issue. Cleared the description text box and replaced with simple text description and still unable to post my job. Upwork, please advise how to overcome this issue

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
48 of 117

Hi James, 

I apologize for the inconvenience. A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Rich C Member Since: Feb 1, 2019
49 of 117

We have detected that one or more of the code snippets you included may be unsafe. You must remove them from your job description before you can continue.

I have no idea where to locate this. It would be helpful if it had simply shown me what the code snippet is

Any ideas? What can I provide to help you help me?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
50 of 117

Hi Rich,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly and advise you further regarding your job post editing concern, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS