cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot post job description: We have detected that one or more of the code snippets you included ...

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
61 of 117

Hi Hanan,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Daniel B Member Since: Dec 13, 2019
62 of 117

I am experiencing the same issue I have tried all the suggested solutions from previous posts with no success.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
63 of 117

Hi Daniel,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you.

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your job post. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Gabor K Member Since: Jan 17, 2020
64 of 117

I have also the same problem, and I've modified, simpified it...and I've done anything with it...bot did not work...! Please help me!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
65 of 117

Hi Brittany,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with posting your project.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Brittany P Member Since: Dec 11, 2019
66 of 117

Having the same issue and have tried deleting parts of the post. Can't even post the basics. This is wasting so much time.

This is what I want to post:

Translate 15 page document from English to Italian and Spanish.

Fluency in English and Italian and / or Spanish required.

If you can only do one of the translations (Italian or Spanish) that's okay.

Highlighted
Onur C Member Since: Dec 18, 2019
67 of 117

Hey, 

I have a error when i want to post a job. When i fill the job description and want to go next, then it gives error : We have detected that one or more of the code snippets you included may be unsafe. You must remove them from your job description before you can continue.

Can anybody help me with this ?

Thanks

Cakir

Highlighted
68 of 117

Hi Onur,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with posting your project. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Pradyumna D Member Since: Dec 25, 2019
69 of 117

Hi, 

I am trying to post a job to Upwork for the first time. I have tried many variations of the post including an extremely simple ad of a couple of sentences, and every time I get this error message that 'We have detected that one or more of the code snippets you included may be unsafe. You must remove them from your job description before you can continue.' 

This is very frustrating and is taking up valuable time. Please, can you help? 

Highlighted
70 of 117

Hi Pradyumna,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with posting your project.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS