🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Cannot see freelancer profile
Page options
a_lipsey
Community Member

Cannot see freelancer profile

So this is odd. A freelancer applied to a job I posted, and I cannot review their profile to see if they have the expertise necessary because when I click on them it says their profile is set to private, but I can still invite them to apply or hire them. 

I thought when someone submits a proposal to a job that regardless of profile setting, the client can see the profile. This is a problem because the proposal said to reference her resume, which I assume she meant profile, since she did not attach it, and I cannot reference her profile as I cannot see it. 

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amanda,

I was able to locate the freelancer you're referring to, and I was able to see their profile. Could you please click on the freelancer's photo in the message room, and then click on the view profile option? Let us know if the issue persists and we'll have one of our agents assist you further.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
a_lipsey
Community Member

Bojan S wrote:

Hi Amanda,

I was able to locate the freelancer you're referring to, and I was able to see their profile. Could you please click on the freelancer's photo in the message room, and then click on the view profile option? Let us know if the issue persists and we'll have one of our agents assist you further.

Thank you!

Hi Bojan,

I actually told the freelancer I couldn't view her profile so I don't know if she changed something or what. But I was not able to see it this morning no matter where I clicked. I can see it now.

Thanks,
Amanda

Latest Articles
Learning Paths