🐈
» Forums » Clients » Card Verification
Page options
dce6098d
Community Member

Card Verification

All I am trying to do is verify my card.  It says contact customer support.  I follow all the instructions and it just sends me in circles!  Help!  I want to pay the guy I hired!

3 REPLIES 3
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Sorry about the trouble, Sarah. We'll check the issue for you and update you directly via the support ticket you submitted as soon as possible.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork
dce6098d
Community Member

I posted on here a few days ago asking for help.  I received an email saying someone was looking into it.  Fast forward to today and still no help and the original message I posted on here is gone.  It says my card is unverified.  I've tried to verify it but it says contact customer support.  I follow the instructions on customer support and it just sends me around in circles!  I really want to be able to pay the artist who's working on my project.  I even added a paypal account and made it my primary, but the **bleep** proposal is stuck on the unverified card.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sarah, 

I merged your threads together so that they are in one place. For reference, your thread is in the Clients board

I checked your account and can see that the Customer Support Team has gotten back to you on your support ticket. You should be able to access it here. If you have further questions, you may post it on the same ticket thread so that the team can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths