🐈
» Forums » Clients » Change Currency that was Put in Escrow
Page options
04c8b274
Community Member

Change Currency that was Put in Escrow

Hi,

I just put a deposit in escrow in $Cdn.  It should have been in $US.  What would be the easiest way to fix this error? 

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
abinadab-agbo
Community Member

Mate, Upwork only works in USD.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Eric,

When you are ready to release the milestone payment, you will be presented with the option of editing the payment amount of the milestone. You can read here more about this.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Eric P wrote:

I just put a deposit in escrow in $Cdn.  It should have been in $US.  What would be the easiest way to fix this error? 

All numbers you see on Upwork are in US Dollar. So if you create a contract for $ 100 - That's $ 100 US Dollar.

But if your card is in Canadian Dollars, your bank will convert it, so you pay $ 100 US Dollars in the equivalent Canadian Dollars.

04c8b274
Community Member

That's perfect.  Thanks for the fast reply.

Petra R wrote:

All numbers you see on Upwork are in US Dollar. So if you create a contract for $ 100 - That's $ 100 US Dollar.

But if your card is in Canadian Dollars, your bank will convert it, so you pay $ 100 US Dollars in the equivalent Canadian Dollars.

I believe I made it clear above that everything on Upwork is denominated in US dollars (without needing, or having to use those exact words).

Latest Articles
Learning Paths