🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Change admin on my free account
Page options
b879122a
Community Member

Change admin on my free account

I created a new (free) client account for my company and invited my Finance person, who should be in charge of the payment information on the account. However, I am unable to give this person "admin" or "finance only" priviledges. We only need one admin, the finance guy, and 2 other basic users. How do I transfer admin priviledges to this other user on my account?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mark, 

You should be able to update a Team Member's privileges by visiting this page on your account (Settings > Members & Permissions). From there, you can click on the Team Member's name, and a pop-up window should appear on your screen. For more information about managing your Co-worker Settings, please visit this help article. You may also want to refer to this list of help articles about building and managing teams on Upwork. 

Let me know if this doesn't solve your issue so that I can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
a5fcfd82
Community Member

It is not possible to change the Admin on my free account.  My Accounts team need to pay the invoices, not me.  So i need to make them Admin to allow that to happen.

Can you help please?

Hi Matt,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths