🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Change owner of my account
Page options
mobalalistair
Community Member

Change owner of my account

Hello,

The owner of our company Upwork account has left our business.  How do I change the owner to one of the other admin users on our account?

Thanks

132 REPLIES 132
db9b56c0
Community Member

Hello,

We need to change the owner of my account. Please contact me.

Regards,

JP

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jean-Philippe, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further regarding your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork

HI 

I need to transfer ownership. 

Please get in touch with me. 

Hi Vitaly,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you with your account ownership.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
f215aab7
Community Member

Hello,

Can someone please contact me about changing the owner on the account? They're no longer with the compnay and i need to become new owner/admin.

Thanks

Hi Jamie,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further with your request. 

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
a7211036
Community Member

Same issue here. Can you please contact me so that we can change the owner of our account ? Thank you

Hi Onlion,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with the ownership transfer. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I need this as well. Please contact me to transfer ownership to my email.

Can someone please contact me re: change of account ownership please, **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Michal,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, I am leaving my company and need to transfer ownership of the account to someone else. Can the support team contact me?

Hi Tracy,

I shared your request with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, I also need to change the owner of my account. Please change to myself.

Hi Numaan,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
ce609380
Community Member

Hello, 

I also need to change the owner of my account, thank you!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Austin,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Upwork
99fd5122
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

I would like to transfer account ownership to a team member.

Thanks,

Josh

Hi Josh,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
649e4c6c
Community Member

same for my company ... can someone help me please to transfer the ownership

thanks 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohammed,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
844a2551
Community Member

Hello - I need to transfer my account as well. I can't open a support ticket (submit a request screen seems to be broken/not loading any options at https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) - please have someone reach out to me.

Hi Anuj,

You got it! Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hey Goran, 

Can I please have someone reach out to me also, I would like to transfer ownership of the account?

Hi Michael,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
90104b85
Community Member

Hi! I need to also update my account admin. Can someone please assist me? 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, 

~ Bojan
Upwork
41cd5a2f
Community Member

Hello, I need to be contacted too for the same purpose. Thank you.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Kevin.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
21cbf7ca
Community Member

Hello, I also need to change company ownership.

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
91a3c99c
Community Member

Hi,

We need to change the owner of the company, the owner only holds a user account and i cannot change it. 

Thanks Andrea

Hi Andrea,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
c92e5f8d
Community Member

Hi, I need to transfer ownership of a Company on Upwork as I've left the company. Can the team please reach out and assist me? Thanks

Hi Jack,

~Andrea
Upwork
0ea1fff2
Community Member

Hi, I am looking to do the same. Am leaving the business and want to change the owner account to another person

Hi Nishant,

Thank you for reaching out. I'll have one of the Support Team members assist you further via a support ticket. You can access the ticket and coordinate with the team on this page

~ Arjay
Upwork
jkellylegaldocs
Community Member

Like many others I see, I too need to change the owner as he no longer works for the company. I can't find any information on your site and had to 'Google' it to find this discussion. Frustrating. Please reach out to me to change the owner.

Hi David,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
f3228d50
Community Member

Hey Upwork! 

I also need to change the owner of my account as she has left the company - could someone please reach out to me to update this?

Thanks! 

Latest Articles
Learning Paths