cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change owner of my account

Al S Member Since: Aug 9, 2017
1 of 41

Hello,

The owner of our company Upwork account has left our business.  How do I change the owner to one of the other admin users on our account?

Thanks

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 41

Hi AI,

Please ask the admin in question to contact Customer Support and make sure the current account owner responds to our team's notification, so we can transfer the account ownership.

Al S Member Since: Aug 9, 2017
3 of 41

Thanks Vladimir,

I couldn't find a way to contact Upwork support - that's why I posted on here. How do I contact them?

If I go through the 'contact us' route on the website, I get down to a choice of either posting on the community or looking through the knowledge base.

Kind regards,

Al

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 41

Hi AI,

Your team member needs to submit a request, so please as them to click the question mark icon > select Help and Support > use the Get Help button and navigate to the available support options. Let me know if they have any issues and pm me their account email, so I could assist them further.

Katie M Member Since: Feb 12, 2018
5 of 41

There is no way to issue a request on your support site, event as the account owner.  I need to transfer ownership to a colleague.  My email is **Edited for Community Guidelines** Can someone please contact me?  Thanks!

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
6 of 41

Hi Katie,

A member of the team will reach out directly to assist you with the transfer of ownership.

~Nina
Svetlana S Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
7 of 41

Can anyone contact me on changing the owner- it doesn't work out to complete the request on support page

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
8 of 41

Hi Svetlana,

One of our agents will contact you directly and assist you further, thank you!

Untitled
Mauro R Member Since: Mar 13, 2018
9 of 41

Hi,

I need to change the owner of my company, the current owner left and I should be the owner now.

Can somebody tell me the procedure or contact me.

Thanks

Regards

Mauro

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
10 of 41

Hello Mauro,

I have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS