cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change owner of my account

Abida P Member Since: Apr 2, 2018
11 of 41
hi i want to change owner ship of my acccount to my nephew how can i do that please guide me
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
12 of 41

Hi Abida,

If your offering to your own freelancing account unfortunately it can`t be transferred. If you need further help let me know, thank you!

Untitled
Peter K Member Since: Jun 5, 2018
13 of 41

Hello, our account owner transferred account ownership to me, and said that I had to confirm this by a request to upwork. As I can't contact upwork or submit a request, I am posting here, kindly asking you to contact me. Thank you!

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
14 of 41

Hi Peter,

Yes, one of our team members will reach out to you and assist you further. Thank you!

Untitled
Zach P Member Since: Nov 5, 2015
15 of 41

Hi Goran! I'd like to transfer the ownership of my client account. Please let me know how to move forward.

Cheers,

Zach

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
16 of 41

Hi Zach, 

A member of the Customer Support team will reach out to you to assist you. 

-Avery
Untitled
Paul R Member Since: Aug 26, 2018
17 of 41

Hi,

Our team member has left the company and I've no way of accessing her account as I don't know her first pet!

Please advise how I can transfer to myself as owner.

18 of 41

Hi Paul, 

As a gentle reminder, please know that accessing other user's account is a violation of the Upwork Terms of Service, and I would request that you refrain from doing so moving forward. 

Please share the Company name, plus the team member's Upwork profile link through a private message so that I can assist you further. 

-Avery
Untitled
Paul R Member Since: Aug 26, 2018
19 of 41

Hi Avery O,

I sent you the details a couple of weeks ago and I haven't heard anything.

20 of 41

I'm sorry for the delay, Paul. I've forwarded your account details and the agency owner's account details to the team so that they can assist you further. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS