cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change owner of my account

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
31 of 41

Hi Pook-Ping,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you shortly to assist you with your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Robert C Member Since: Mar 10, 2019
32 of 41

Hi, I created a new upwork account to check it out. Now, I want to transfer account to the owner of the company.

cbowen is owner, I am rcamarda

Company is softlyze.com

TIA

Community Guru
Mary H Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
33 of 41

Hi Robert,

A member of the Customer Support Team will get in touch with you to directly through ticket to help you with the transfer of account ownership. 

- Mary
Untitled
Samantha G Member Since: Apr 12, 2019
34 of 41

I need to change the ownership of my account as well. Can someone contact me please?

Thanks.

Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
35 of 41

Hi Samantha,

We apologise for not getting back to you soon, as we needed to check this with the team. We have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Let us know if you need anything else.

~ Riri
Aleksander O Member Since: May 22, 2019
36 of 41

I need to change the ownership of my account as well. Can someone contact me please? Thanks.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
37 of 41

Hi Aleksander,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Sebastian S Member Since: Jun 18, 2019
38 of 41

I also need to change the account owner but can find no way to contact support - please could someone contact me.

Thanks,

Sebastian

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
39 of 41

Hi Sebastian,

One of our team members will reach out you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
Alanis Q Member Since: Jul 1, 2019
40 of 41

Hello - I need to transfer ownership of our company's account to someone else.  Can you please reach out to me ? 

thanks

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS