cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change owner of my account

Jason O Member Since: Apr 25, 2019
31 of 56

Hi,

I need to change the owner of my company, the current owner left and I should be the owner now.

Can somebody tell me the procedure or contact me.

Thanks

Jason

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
32 of 56

Hi Jason,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your request.

Thank you. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Pook-Ping Y Member Since: Mar 5, 2019
33 of 56

Can someone contact me also. I can't find how to contact you. I also need to change the owner of our account. He is no longer with the company. Thank you.

- Ping

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
34 of 56

Hi Pook-Ping,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you shortly to assist you with your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Robert C Member Since: Mar 10, 2019
35 of 56

Hi, I created a new upwork account to check it out. Now, I want to transfer account to the owner of the company.

cbowen is owner, I am rcamarda

Company is softlyze.com

TIA

Community Guru
Cray H Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
36 of 56

Hi Robert,

A member of the Customer Support Team will get in touch with you to directly through ticket to help you with the transfer of account ownership. 

Samantha G Member Since: Apr 12, 2019
37 of 56

I need to change the ownership of my account as well. Can someone contact me please?

Thanks.

Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
38 of 56

Hi Samantha,

We apologise for not getting back to you soon, as we needed to check this with the team. We have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Let us know if you need anything else.

~ Riri
Aleksander O Member Since: May 22, 2019
39 of 56

I need to change the ownership of my account as well. Can someone contact me please? Thanks.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
40 of 56

Hi Aleksander,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS