🐈
» Forums » Clients » Change owner of my account
Page options
mobalalistair
Community Member

Change owner of my account

Hello,

The owner of our company Upwork account has left our business.  How do I change the owner to one of the other admin users on our account?

Thanks

134 REPLIES 134

Hi there, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
51165aae
Community Member

Hi there, I need to change the owner of the account as well.

Can you please contact me so we can transfer the account?

Kind thanks,

Marcel

Hi Marcel,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~Andrea
Upwork
dba472a4
Community Member

Can the support team please contact me?
I also need to transfre the ownership of a company.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Benjamin, 

A member of the Upwork Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
518a6ed2
Community Member

There is no way to issue a request on your support site, even as the account owner.  I need to transfer ownership to a colleague.  Can someone please contact me?  Thanks!

Hi Krystle,

I'm sorry to hear you were having trouble contacting support. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
47b4c989
Community Member

Hi there - it looks like even 6 years after this initial ticket there's still no way to contact support. Can you please reach out to me so I can transfer ownership of my account? Thanks. 

Hi Melody,

I've escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
2c150f53
Community Member

For me as well please

Hi Johannes,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
c520a165
Community Member

I need to transfer the ownership of my account. Contact support doesn't open a ticket as expected.

Hi Tristan,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you here with further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
3478133b
Community Member

Hi,

I need to change the owner of the account, the current one has left and cannot be contacted. Could we please get some help? 

Thank you

Hi Roxane,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep 

Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths