cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change team owner

Daniel R Member Since: Sep 16, 2015
1 of 10

Hi,

How can I change the team owner of our client account?

Cheers,

Dan

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 10

Hi Dan,

Please contact Customer Support and our team will assist you with transferring the account ownership to a different user.

Daniel R Member Since: Sep 16, 2015
3 of 10

Hi Vladimir,

Seems there is a bug in your support site which means I cannot contact them via chat or submit a request. Is upwork aware of this? Is there a direct link for me to use to chat with your support?

Dan

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 10

Daniel,

It looks like you accessed chat support and communicated with an agent about half an hour ago. They also followed up with you via the same ticket with more information about the process of transferring company ownership.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Andy G Member Since: Sep 12, 2017
5 of 10

I am trying to file a ticket for a similar issue: changing the owner of our Client account.  But after multiple attempts the My Requests area still shows nothing submitted.

Can you please describe how to file a support request?  Or have someone reach out?

Best,

6 of 10

Hi Andy,

We'll reach out to you directly for more information and assist you with your concern.

Thanks for reaching out!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Versive I Member Since: Sep 19, 2017
7 of 10

Hello,

I am not sure if there has been any new way to get support but when trying to get a ticket submitted for the same situation that I need to update the team owner name, it just takes me to 2 final options which are Community Discussions and the other one is totally unrelated to what I need.

Please suggest how to get support for this.

Thank you,

Ernesto Q

8 of 10

Hi Ernesto,

Somebody will reach out to you directly and assist you with the process.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Versive I Member Since: Sep 19, 2017
9 of 10

Hello Valeria,

At this point, no one has reached out to me, this process of changing the owner team should be easier.

Please suggest.

Thank you,

Ernesto Q

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
10 of 10

Hi Versive, 

We apologise for the delay. An agent from the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to help you with your issue.

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS