🐈
» Forums » Clients » Changing contract to fixed price from hourly.
Page options
Community Member

Changing contract to fixed price from hourly.

Hi everyone!

So, I posted a project and UPWORK system automatically made it an hourly project. I tried revieweingthe project details to change it to Hourly but I could not find any option to do so. 

I have not hired anyone on that project, but I have shortlisted a freelancer and he also indicated interest in having a fixed price project. 

Any help is much appreciarted.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mujtaba,

If you have selected a freelancer to hire you can send them an offer for a fixed price contract. To do this: Open your contract > Click on the Hire button > Under the Terms tab on the right side you will have a green text "Switch to fixed-price" > click on the hyperlink and the offer will be updated. Once you click on the hire button your freelancer will receive an offer for a fixed price contract. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Mujtaba K wrote:. 

I have not hired anyone on that project, but I have shortlisted a freelancer and he also indicated interest in having a fixed price project. 

When you hire your freelancer, you can change it in the process of setting up your contract.

So, I posted a project and UPWORK system automatically made it an hourly project.

It didn't. There is a choice, you could have just clicked on "fixed price"

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mujtaba,

If you have selected a freelancer to hire you can send them an offer for a fixed price contract. To do this: Open your contract > Click on the Hire button > Under the Terms tab on the right side you will have a green text "Switch to fixed-price" > click on the hyperlink and the offer will be updated. Once you click on the hire button your freelancer will receive an offer for a fixed price contract. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths