🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Changing the billing email address
Page options
4bece976
Community Member

Changing the billing email address

Hi there,

Is it possible to change the billing email address? Currently, it is set to my personal work email, but I would like to change it to our company billing email address. The reason I'm asking is that I do not see an option for this in the settings.

9 REPLIES 9
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Martin,

You can update/change your email address by going to Settings > My Info > Account. You will be receiving all notifications on your new email address. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks! But I still want to receive notifications to my personal email, we
use the billing email only for payment information. No way of
differentiating between these notifications for the corresponding emails?
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Martin,

Unfortunately, there is no functionality to receive notifications and payment information at different emails. I'll make sure to share this feedback with the team.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
4bece976
Community Member

Thank you for clarifying!

I also would like this feature for what its worth.

Each email i have to forward to accounts.

Sure it will be there one day,
thankyou, 🙂

It would be helpful to have this feature.

Most services have this. You guys need to put this in placew now. Alot of extran work for many customers and very litte work for you to implement. Even a new service like ChatGPT offers this!

Hi Bojan,

On a related issue, my most of my upwork messages (ie. message notifications) go to one email address and but my billing summary is going to another email address. The email address that Billing Summaries are going to is not shown in Settings > My Info > Account or anywhere else. I do not understand how to change this. Please let me know.

Hi Saad,  

I can see you were able to chat with our team and it looks like they were able to help! If you need any further assistance please let us know.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths