🐈 Community
94ec841c

Charge Failed

I need help with my billing method. I have an active card with sufficient balance to pay for my transactions but it always says "Charge Failed". I was supposed to hire someone. How can I fix this?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Angeline,

I checked your account and I can see that you have withdrawn your funds 2 days ago. Please keep in mind that It can take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
pradeephele

Hello Angeline,

Thank you for contacting us. I see that your transaction was declined due to the limit on your card. Please contact your bank or try again using another card.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

I already increased the limit of my bank account but still doesn't work. 

Hi Angeline,

I checked your account and I can see that you have withdrawn your funds 2 days ago. Please keep in mind that It can take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I actually have two concerns, but yeah I can see that Upwork just processed my withdrawal as of this moment. My other concern that hasn't been resolved yet is that I cant use my card to hire a freelancer on my client account. It keeps saying Charged Failed. 

I have the same problem at the moment...

Hi Bojana,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
c1f3b946

I have the same problem! With 2 different cards

Hi Alice,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork