cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge failed from my debit card

1449bcce
Justin W Member Since: Jun 15, 2021
41 of 49
Im having the same issue. I'm trying to hire a freelancer, but my payment is not being accepted.
luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
42 of 49

Hi Justin,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
b9de163b
Aleem R Member Since: Jun 15, 2021
43 of 49

I'm having the same issue from my debit card, please I need to pay him by end of day today. Can someone please help??!

b9de163b
Aleem R Member Since: Jun 15, 2021
44 of 49

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

luiggi_rosado
45 of 49

Hi Aleem,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
82bd43b4
Anandesh S Member Since: Jul 3, 2021
46 of 49

I am unable to upgrade my membership, I am using paypal. Any help ?

luiggi_rosado
47 of 49

Hi Anandesh,

I'm sorry to hear you have been unable to upgrade your membership. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
24c46d02
Ian T Member Since: Aug 4, 2021
48 of 49

I'm having the same issue -- it says my account is being reviewed for 2 days? I've had my payment included in my account for a month, not sure why it's doing this now.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
49 of 49

Hi Ian, 

This is part of our ongoing effort to keep the Upwork marketplace a secure place for freelancers and clients. Periodic checks ensure their accounts continue to reflect accurate information. Our goal is to make this process as seamless as we can, but I'm sorry if this has caused any inconvenience on your end. 

I can confirm that this has already been resolved, and the review is complete. If you need further help with anything, please don't hesitate to reach out here, and our team will assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS