cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Christmas bonus

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
11 of 16

Hi Jill,

The design of the page has changed recently. You can still pay a bonus though. Go to Jobs> All Contracts and click on the name of the freelancer. If the contract is still active, click "Pay" and you'll see the option to pay a bonus.

Screenshot_23.png

If the contract has been closed click on the "..." next to the Rehire button:

Screenshot_24.png

~ Valeria
Untitled
Starlet S Member Since: Jan 26, 2015
12 of 16

Merry Christmas!

I have sent my bonus. Just a thought to the admins of this website: The message field is far too short! I wanted to write a nice xmas greeting but only had enough characters for a note... :/

But I'm sure my freelancer appreciated it just the same lol

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
13 of 16

Hi Starlet,

I appreciate your feedback and gesture, please note that you can send a more detailed note to your freelancer in Messages.

Starlet S Member Since: Jan 26, 2015
14 of 16

Hello ,

Yes, I know how to communicate with freelancers on this website. I just thought when sending cold, hard cash as gift, it would be nice to wrap it up in a nice message Smiley Happy

Thank you you all and happy new year.

Starlet

Community Guru
Jennifer D Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
15 of 16

@Starlet S wrote:

Merry Christmas!

I have sent my bonus. Just a thought to the admins of this website: The message field is far too short! I wanted to write a nice xmas greeting but only had enough characters for a note... :/

But I'm sure my freelancer appreciated it just the same lol

Personally, I just leave a small description like "End of year bonus" and then send a separate message with more detail/thanks. But I do agree that it would be nice to be able to do that in one step.

Ace Contributor
Cristina F Member Since: Dec 12, 2016
16 of 16

That's so nice of you, we need more clients like you.

Definitely, the amount of the bonus is not important, what's important is the gesture. Today I got a snow globe from one of my clients, it says I <3 NY, just because I told him I have never seen snow in real life and that I really want to go to the High Line someday, and I'm completely awed by the gesture. so clients like him and you are the clients that make us (freelancers) want to do a great job.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS