cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client Connects.

Noureldin Y Member Since: Sep 7, 2019
1 of 2

I don't have client account and don't know its conditions.

But please force the clients to pay Connects to post a job.

To make the fake ones stay away ( not serious clients ).

Signature : I found the key to happiness. Stay away from idiots. -Morgan Freeman
Community Guru
Mark F Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
BEST ANSWER
2 of 2

Noureldin N wrote:

I don't have client account and don't know its conditions.

But please force the clients to pay Connects to post a job.

To make the fake ones stay away ( not serious clients ).

No, please don't.  I understand the desire but my fear would be by trying to stop these so called "fake" clients that you might hinder some really good ones.  More specifically I am worried you might hinder clients I want to work with.  I don't want anything more to be done to give them pause in deciding to bring their work here.

I understand that the price of that is I have to wade through lots of jobs and throw pot shots at ones that seem like my kind of work and never, ever hear back from something like 99% of them.  I don't care if they were fake or just didn't find anyone they liked (including me), I have to learn to just be tougher than that.  I have to learn that the money I spent on connects in aggregate is nothing if I can find work that returns enough value to me.  I need to learn to make enough on my work to cover my expenses or I really don't have a business.

Good clients are rare.  Freelancers are almost endless.  It makes no sense to try and make it fair.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS