cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client Login Page

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
11 of 15

Hi Sandy,

I checked your account and it looks like you signed up as a freelancer. Just to confirm, are you looking to join as a client and hire freelancers? 

-Joanne
Untitled
Ruslan A Member Since: Nov 17, 2019
12 of 15

Hey, what I need to do if i want to be a client and freelancer in the same time?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
13 of 15

Hi Ruslan,

You can be a freelancer, agency, and a client on Upwork. You will use the same account to log in to Upwork but will have separate user profiles. I see that this account that you used to post in the community is a freelancer account. You can create an agency or a client account by following the steps shared on this help article

I would also like to request that you please update your profile picture. You will need to use a photo that clearly shows your face. Please check this help article to help you improve your freelancer profile. If there's anything else we can help you, please let us know. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Salomon W Member Since: Jan 12, 2020
14 of 15

I have the same issue, please delete my freelancer account, I want to be a client only.

Thanks.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
15 of 15

Hi Salomon, 

Could you please confirm if you would like to use the same account for your client account?

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS