🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Client Profile
Page options
kim_de_guzman
Community Member

Client Profile

Hi Team,

I would like to ask how can I view my client's profile?

Hoping to hear from you soon.

BTW, chat suppport before is more helpful than bot chat.

Regards,

Erwin

4 REPLIES 4
sergio-soria
Community Member

Clients don't have profiles, but you can access some of their information before applying to a job. To do that click on a job post and on the right column, under the button "Submit a Proposal" you will see it reads "About the client" where you can check country, time zone, how much they spent so far, average rate paid, etc. Below the job post you will also see the "Client's recent history" where you can see past jobs by that client, how he/she was rated and how he/she rated other freelancers. If the client is brand new you will not see information at all, maybe location only.

If you want to see the information about a client you are currently working for you will need to access the original post you applied to. To do that go to "My Jobs", click on the contract you are working, then Terms & Settings and on the right column you will see "View original job posting."

Where do the reviews we submit about a client go? Who can see them and do they have a score that is affected by our reviews of them? Or do they have any checks and balances system to keep them honest and motivate them to be fair as we freelancers do? 

Hi Ray,

Once you've provided a feedback for a client it will be visible to all freelancers who are viewing the client job posts. The score can be viewed under the section "About the client", and your written feedback can be found under the section "Client's recent history". Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
40b77e4c
Community Member

There is no way to check client profile but yes you can see some of his/her information when they hire you for their work in messages or rooms.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths