🐈
» Forums » Clients » Client Review Average Low-Why?
Page options
1eba1ec3
Community Member

Client Review Average Low-Why?

In addition to being a Client on Upwork for many years and hiring many people, I recently signed up to be a Freelancer and have completed some successful jobs.  I noticed today that my CLIENT profile says "2.5 of 8 reviews" and shows 2.5 stars when one of my CLIENT job postings showed up in my FREELANCER searches.  However, of the 17 jobs I have hired for on Upwork since 2014 my start rating is clearly 4-5 stars based on the reviews I have received.

How is my client rating 2.5 when my job rating is over 4?  What is causing this?  How is this scored?

I don't want freelancers to see this low score and not want to work with me.  I have had many freelancers and paid well and done well on Upwork and would really like to know why this is and what to do about it.

Is it because I post jobs sometimes and cancel before hiring?  Because I keep contracts open with some freelancers who I use on an as needed basis?

Why?

Any input appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Leslie,

Sorry for the inconvenience. I have escalated your request and one of our team members will reach out to you shortly. Please check your email inbox or check directly here.

Thank you.

Untitled
Latest Articles
Learning Paths