🐈
» Forums » Clients » Client account suspended
Page options
c2fff095
Community Member

Client account suspended

I'm almost new to upwork. Ive created my first job recently, invited several people, hired one and finished forst little milestone (for a test). I paid for the next milestone,  but my employee got a message that contract is suspended (still active on my side). I also can't create any new jobs - my account got suspended with no notification. 

What is this ? Whom should i contact ?

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ivan,

Our team has reached out to you with more details about this on your ticket with number 24694854. Feel free to post your questions there and our team will assist you further, you can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you. It's been a while now (2 days) since my last message to the support team, but i still got no answer. Sadly i can't ask freelancers to wait for my projects forever, and they can't work with me atm cause i'm suspended 😞

The problem was that I needed native russian speakers for the job, that's why there was only engligh title and brief descryption in english + more detailed descryption in russian. Is this ok ?

I do understand that main language here is english, but I saw numerous examples on the platform with english title, but german/italian etc descryption.

Can i post a job with engligh title and russian descryption ? Or should i translate it ?

Can i communicate with freelancers in russian ?

Thank you

Hi Ivan,

I checked your account and it looks like the team already updated your ticket with more information. Please refer to the information shared by the team and feel free to post any follow-up questions on the ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths