🐈
» Forums » Clients » Client bonus Payment Issue.
Page options
sehar-arif-malik
Community Member

Client bonus Payment Issue.

Hi,

I have an issue with my client's payment. 

Agreed Amount for contract is $16. He funded $10 and said remaining amount will pay after second work completion. He paid me first ($10(1.milestone+$8 as bonus) and asked for his work after paying the amount. I submitted the work. Client gave 5 star feedback also and closed the contract. But In my contract details, the remaining amount is still $6 and the total earnings are shown as $26. However client's Budget is just $16 and this is the real amount which  he agreed to pay me. He paid me $18 instead of $16 but in work history there is also an amount error which is $26 instead of paid amount. I am totally confused. And don't know what to do. Please help me. 

Thanks In advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
pponso
Community Member

You might be getting confused between the Upwork fees and the amount, you will get...

Please recheck the amount description..

I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
pponso
Community Member

You might be getting confused between the Upwork fees and the amount, you will get...

Please recheck the amount description..

I hope this helps!

Thanks. But actually my client paid me 2x bonus means($10+$8+$8)=$26........... This is first time that a client paid me bonus, so I was confused but when I checked and calculated my earning shown on the overview page. I got the write information about the client's real payment. Thanks again. 

Sehar:

Thank you for returning to let us know what you figured things out, that you got paid MORE than you expected, and that everything is fine.

Now we don't need to try to figure out your math, which is a relief.

One of my regular client paid a bonus before 24hrs but still its in pending status. I mean there is no date of availability of bonus amount. Even I checked the invoice it seems fine.

Hi Santosh,

I see that your bonus payment is currently in pending status and will be available for withdrawal after 5 days of security hold is completed. You can check your Report page for more information.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

Santosh C wrote:

One of my regular client paid a bonus before 24hrs but still its in pending status. I mean there is no date of availability of bonus amount. 

The funds become available 5 days after Upwork have successfully (!) charged the client's payment method.

Just give it a little more time, if there is still no date available in the left hand column tomorrow, there may be an issue with the client's pament method.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths