🐈
» Forums » Clients » Client is offline since 8 Days, Need Help!!
Page options
jay_shamnani
Community Member

Client is offline since 8 Days, Need Help!!

Hello peeps,
I had completed a project. And after that project client paid me. But after paying he left message that if i wanted to work more. So in response to that i said yes. When i replied he was offline(showing orange indication) then on the other day i left another message till then it was grey indication.
Now its been 8 Days client is offline, What to do??
And yes, if i sent messages, is he getting it and not replying is this a thing by putting him in invisible mode?
ANSWER ASAP.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
sjbercot
Community Member

The client will come back when they need you. Maybe one message is okay to follow up, but I wouldn't pester him. He could be busy for a 100 reasons that have nothing to do with you, but bothering him instead of just working on projects for other clients can backfire on you. There's no real way to tell if he's read your message or when he's online, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
sjbercot
Community Member

The client will come back when they need you. Maybe one message is okay to follow up, but I wouldn't pester him. He could be busy for a 100 reasons that have nothing to do with you, but bothering him instead of just working on projects for other clients can backfire on you. There's no real way to tell if he's read your message or when he's online, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths