🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Client wants me to make her client's acco...
Page options
padhiyarraj
Community Member

Client wants me to make her client's account on Upwork

Hey everyone,

I need help on these 2 queries. 

I want to invite one of my client on Upwork but due to her time issues she told me to make her client's account on Upwork behalf of her. Is It ok to do the same because of we are different locations and does it violate Upwork's policy?

And one more query, does it take time get approve the client's account or it will take immediate effect?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Raj,

Your client will need to create their account to hire freelancers. Please know that creating an account for somebody else is a violation of Upwork TOS. Clients also do not need to undergo any profile approval since they do not have to create any profile similar way freelancers do. Let us know if you need further assistance. We're here to help. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Raj,

Your client will need to create their account to hire freelancers. Please know that creating an account for somebody else is a violation of Upwork TOS. Clients also do not need to undergo any profile approval since they do not have to create any profile similar way freelancers do. Let us know if you need further assistance. We're here to help. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks you so much Joanne for the answer. I understood your points and I respect Upwork ToS.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths