cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clients opinion needed: Why am I not getting any jobs anymore? (Spanish- English translation) HELP!

Community Guru
Natalia G Member Since: Jun 8, 2008
1 of 8

I want to delete THIS POST ( I am writting over it) because it's old and irrelevant now, how do I do it?

Anthony C Member Since: Dec 1, 2010
2 of 8
Natalia, The overview on your page is very "clinical", whereas your post here is "passionate" and "compelling" . I never comment on post,but i did here (on my cell). If you use some of the same energy you have in this post and point out the advantage of working with you like you did here i believe you would get tons more work. You could even edit your post here for your overview. Just take out the reference to desperation. The sooner you learn that everything in life is "sales" the sooner you'll increase your work. Do some research on "how to write compelling copy" or "copywriting" .
Community Guru
Natalia G Member Since: Jun 8, 2008
3 of 8
Yes! I will look into it and make changes! Thanks for your comment, it really helps... Smiley Happy Natalia
Community Guru
Suzanne N Member Since: Aug 15, 2012
4 of 8

Not trying to be critical here, but if you write your cover letter like your wrote you post I wouldn't read it all sprawled together with no paragraphs. It is very hard to read that way. 

Community Guru
Junelle A Member Since: May 31, 2009
5 of 8

hi Suzanne, this is actually an old post, written in 12-21-2013 Smiley Happy

but i really wanted to address your comment about how the OP wrote her post, i don't think it's her fault it came out that way. if you look at Darren's very long "staying safe" post, it wasn't divided into paragraphs either - but i guarantee you it didn't look like that in the old forum.

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain." - Maya Angelou
Try harder, or care less.
Community Guru
Gillian Michele N Member Since: Mar 15, 2012
6 of 8

Yes, I don't think that people have control over the way in which old posts are written.

It's simply copied from the old forum.

That's something for the oDesk team to look at because it does make it difficult to read.

Community Guru
Suzanne N Member Since: Aug 15, 2012
7 of 8

LOL Junelle,

I didn't even look at when it was posted. I had thought it was recent ... I know some of them moved over from old forum look like that. Guess I should pay more attention or not post when I am tired.

Community Guru
Joseph C Member Since: Nov 5, 2011
8 of 8

not ur fault for post on old...

On some these you just glance at the top it states 'a day old'

and don't bother looking at the actual date. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS