Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clients opinion needed

Community Leader
Pankaj K Member Since: Jul 17, 2015
1 of 3

hello dear clients,

How did you as a client find non-native English speaking freelancers' work in article writing/blogging? Is it really necessary that native English speakers only be hired for such work? I'm just wondering if the pros outweigh the cons?

thanks

Community Guru
Joachim M Member Since: Mar 23, 2015
2 of 3

@Pankaj K wrote:

hello dear clients,

How did you as a client find non-native English speaking freelancers' work in article writing/blogging? Is it really necessary that native English speakers only be hired for such work? I'm just wondering if the pros outweigh the cons?

thanks

Well, the chances of receiving work in proper English are a lot better. 

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
BEST ANSWER
3 of 3

From a web perspective, poorly written content can lead to Panda issues (which is horrible to try to get out of) or worse -- pure spam manual action because the content was too awkward and triggered action.

So, if the site owner cares about his site rank, he should be careful about hiring random "article" and "blog" writers. It's better to hire someone specific to the field who has a good command of the English language. And then, you always want to do some kind of review before you post it.

I could go on about the "white hat backlink builders," but I'll save that rant for another time.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS