🐈
» Forums » Clients » Clients with too many job post
Page options
5a9f8ba1
Community Member

Clients with too many job post

I will suggest that Clients who post more than 7 jobs on several dates for about 4 months without employing a single freelancer just be suspended. That is a sign of a fraudulent client. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

It has always been something I have found baffling:

Why do clients who clearly aren't hiring, but are posting lots of jobs, not automatically flagged and suspended.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
prestonhunter
Community Member

It has always been something I have found baffling:

Why do clients who clearly aren't hiring, but are posting lots of jobs, not automatically flagged and suspended.

Agreed, I'd have appreciated Upwork's engine even more if they'd had such a feature in place. Top this up if you want the same to be considered by the team. 

mahnoor87
Community Member

When i see such clients i just apply on the one with the minimum proposals.

aderibigbefavour
Community Member

It's heartbreaking most times, after putting all the energy into applying for the job, just for you to see similar job posts from the same client. I don't think that's right! I think Upwork should do something about that.

Yes, I have had similar experiences too. 

paywell
Community Member

I think they are cheesing the system to gather the most proposals for their job.

Once I posted a proposal to one of those jobs and went through an interview, the client then answered, that they have chosen somebody else. Which is fine.

Yet I see 5-10 identical job posts from one client and no hires - it raises my suspicion level.

What is he/she up to? 

I even sometimes think that might be some kind of data collection scheme, because I saw job posts, asking for E-mail correspondence (probably for AI learning).

Latest Articles
Learning Paths