🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Close my client account without closing t...
Page options
akrout-fathi
Community Member

Close my client account without closing the freelancer account.

Hello Everyone,

I need to close my client account without closing the freelancer account. When I try to close the client account it seems upwork will close boths. 

Thanks in advance. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Akrout,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
NikolaS

Hi Akrout,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nicolas,

I saw that my client account was closed, thank you for the assistance.

But I’m still facing a big problem as no one is responding to my proposals for about 5 months.

First, every week I received 2/3 responses with a JSS at 63%.

I don’t know what’s going wrong with my profile/account and especially with my proposals.

Please, could you check and let me know, I suspect I got scammed as I rememeber some strange messages/invites about 4/5 months ago.

I attached a screenshot of my client history.

Thank you again.

Akrout.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

dc4deccf
Community Member

Can you also close my client account without closing the freelancer account? Thanks

Hi Maris,

Thank you for your message. Your client account has been closed as requested by you.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Serious question, for anyone to answer if they think they know:

Is there any advantage to closing one's client account?

Couldn't a person simply NOT use it?

I have a client account. Sometimes I use it a lot. Sometimes I go for months without using it.

If I don't post jobs and hire people, then it's just sitting there. It doesn't cost me anything or bother me.

Hi Pradeep,

Me too, I want to close my client account without closing the freelancer account. Would you please help me the same as you did for Maris P?

Previously, I hired a freelancer to design graphic banners for me, and the job was complete and closed already, so I don't want to use the client account anymore.

Thank you for helping me out.

Apinia

Hi Apinia,

Thank you for your message. Your client account has been closed as requested by you.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Upwork ! I also want to close my Client account without any disturbance in Freelancer and Agency Account. i want to close only Client account 

abid-jutt6
Community Member

Hi Upwork ! I also want to close my Client account without any disturbance in Freelancer and Agency Account. i want to close only Client account 

Hi Usama,

Your client account has been closed as per your request.

~ AJ
Upwork

My client account is Not Closed yet 

Hi Usama,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths