🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Close my client account, without closing ...
Page options
ahasmik
Community Member

Close my client account, without closing the freelancer account

Hi, I need to close my client account without closing the freelancer account. When I try to close the client account it seems that it tries to close both. Please advise on the steps to be taken. Thanks in advance. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hasmik, 

I have closed your client account as requested.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

92 REPLIES 92
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hasmik, 

I have closed your client account as requested.

~ Avery
Upwork
ahasmik
Community Member

Hi Avery, 

Thanks for your help.

Have a nice day ahead.

Hasmik

I am very glad that a Forum moderator helped the original poster close her client account.

But as a practical matter.... what is gained by this?

Why not simply not use the client account?

I use Upwork mostly as a freelancer. Sometimes I go long periods of time without using the client aspect. When I am not using it, it does not cause any problems.

Hasmik A thank you very much.....

How to Close my client account, without closing the freelancer account

Hi Sirazul,

Your client account was closed as per your request.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you very much.
asikuxi
Community Member

I need to close my client account too but I want to keep my freelancer account.
Please help.

Hi Asikur,

Your client account has been closed as you have requested.

~ Joanne
Upwork

I need to close my client account without closing the freelancer account. Can you do it for me.

Hi Hira,

Your client account has been closed as per your request.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I need to close my client account without closing the freelancer account. Can you do it for me. Thanks

Hi Diana,

It looks like you have some active job posts. The first step to close an account is ensuring that all activity is cleared, including pending, active, and open activity. Please check this help article for more information and follow up here once the activity is cleared so we can close your client account for you.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello, Thanks for the valuable responce. Yes i removed everything. Please close my client account, without closing the freelancer account. Thanks

Thanks for following up, Diana! Your client account has been closed as per your request.

~Andrea
Upwork
0f135793
Community Member

Please close my **Edited for Community Guidelines**- Client account without deleting my freelancer & Agency account

Hi Swapna,

Your client profile is now closed, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
c2ed29d0
Community Member

Hi please can you close my client account

Hi Lucy,

Please close all of your job postings so that our team can close your client profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Avery O, Please can you close my client account also without closing my freelancer account.

Hi Ahsan,

Your client account has been closed as requested by you.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hey I want to close my client account but keep my freelancer account. I clicked on close account after logging with client account but it seems like it will close both once my dispute is resolved. Can you help?

Hi Hammad,

I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
15bb20a7
Community Member

Hi Avery O,

Can you help me close my client account?

Hi Dat,

Thank you for your message. Your client account has been closed as requested by you.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
8dae3513
Community Member

Close my client account, without closing the freelancer account

Hi, I need to close my client account without closing the freelancer account. When I try to close the client account it seems that it tries to close both. Please advise on the steps to be taken. Thanks in advance. 

Hi Showvik,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
cypruspro
Community Member

Dear Avery, I hope you are well.

Kindly close my client account without affecting my freelancer account. I am an active freelancer and i want to stay as a freelancer. Thank you

Hi George,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like one of our agents already assisted you via a support ticket. Could you please clarify if you need any further assistance? 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Can you please close my client account without closing my freelancer account?

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your request with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
467b6ec5
Community Member

hi can you close my client account as well and keep my free lancer account.

Best Regards, 

Nitesh

Hi Nitesh,

Thank you for your message. Your Client account has been closed as requested by you.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello dear,

I have one issue and want to resolve. Are you able to help me in this procedure..

Hi Tayyaba,

We'll be happy to help! Can you please elaborate on what you need assistance with?

~ AJ
Upwork
Community Member

Hi, 

please close my client account without closing my freelancer account please 

Please I want to close my client account without closing my freelancer account please help me 

Hi Vera,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your request with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

I need to close my client account too but I want to keep my freelancer account.
Please help.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths