🐈
» Forums » Clients » Complaint: beware of **
Page options
c000f13b
Community Member

Complaint: beware of **

hi, I'm completely new to Upwork and thought I could get my first job done. I wanted to open up a dispute about the freelancer **Edited for Community Guidelines**. I'm not sure what I can get back from this but I want to prevent him from cheating someone else out of their money. He has a very good profile and reviews to match and my being naive accepted it and gave him the benefit of the doubt to do what he had to do to create my report. upon completion, a lot of flags were thrown but I ignored them. I hired a proofreader to go over the content. Turns out that she said it was completely horrible with so many errors. she said that it was "lifted from something." it was very very sloppy and the punctuation didn't make any sense nor does the formatting. Therefore, I would like to report **Edited for Community Guidelines** and let the people at Upwork know that he's basically a SCAMMER!  Please, if I can somehow get my money back that would be great, but if not, could I at least have his account banned so he doesn't do this to anybody else? Thanks!

I wasn't able to upload my word document to support my claims but if there's another way please let me know.

1 REPLY 1
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Moses,

I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience with the freelancer. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths